Can I mine LitecoinZ with CPUs our GPUs?
Yes, you can mine either using GPU or CPU..
Go to Downloads section. DownloadsFor more details.
What’s the difference between TCP and SSL ports?
TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) are two ways of communicating between computers. TCP is plaintext or unencrypted and SSL is cyphered or encrypted. Encryption allows more privacy in the communications as the data transmitted between ports in encrypted. Keep in mind that some miners do not work with SSL ports.
What reward system do you use, PPS, PPLNS, etc?
We use PPLNT. (Pay Per Last N time) was chosen to discourage pool hoppers (miners trying to make a quick profit by jumping from pool to pool). The PPLNT system protects and rewards loyal miners with shares based on the time they spent mining on a round (Mining time spent from one block to another).
What immature, balance means??
Immature Balance are the coins that are not yet fully confirmed on the network and Balance are the confirmed coins waiting to be paid once you reach the payment threshold.
How reliable is your pool? Do you host this pool in a computer in a basement somewhere?
Very reliable, an no. Our infrastructure follows enterprise scale standards. This pool is hosted using a redundant server configuration to ensure maximum uptime. Our servers are load balanced across multiple data centers to ensure the traffic is efficient. No server shares more load than others.
Here is more information:
- All our databases are mirrored in at least three servers, if one database server fails, the traffic is automatically redirected to a new one. Even Our web front end and stratum systems run in separate instances.
- All our servers are protected against DDoS (Dedicated Denial of Service) attacks. We have internally developed an automated system which monitors all services and promptly alerts if something is amiss.
- All our web traffic is secured using trusted SSL certificates verified by RapidSSL.
- Our datacenter allows us to spawn new resources should the demand increase.
What is the technology you are using to run the mining pool?
We are usung NodeJs as back end and Redis as a peristance storage.
How many hardware are you using?
Currently we are running:
- For stratum/web: We are using 4 dedicated servers.
- For database: We are using 3 dedicated servers in clustered mode.
- For coin daemon: We are using 2 dedicated servers per coin.
What if we are running out resources? we just spwan new servers on demand if needed out of 100's we have.
I have x number of miners running. I don’t see all of them.
Our DDoS system might be blocking some of them. Please contact us directly and we will investigate further.
I have a balance available, yet no payout has occurred?
There is a default Minimum Payout, but you can change it. As long as your balance (not your immature shares balance) is equal or greater than the Minimum payout, you will receive a payment.
Are you running front-end and stratums together?
No, they are completly running separately, so if web goes down you will still be mining.
However if that happens, we have other instance running as well and our load balancing system will redirect the traffic to another box.